Booking Terms & Conditions
LUITOURS & SAFARIS BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking & Payment Terms
Your booking request has to be made in writing and a 30% deposit is required. The balance has to be remitted at least 30 days prior to safari commencement.
All the payments should be FREE FROM BANK CHARGES
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to Cancellation and No Show fees if cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date:
- Cancellations 30 days and over, no cancellation fee.
- Cancellations between 29 days & 15 days prior arrival, 25% of the total costs will be charged.
- Cancellations between 14 days & 7 days prior arrival, 50% of the total costs will be charged.
- Cancellations between 6 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the full costs will be charged.
- Cancellation fees are calculated on the total value of the booking.
All nationals will require visas for TANZANIA. We recommend that where possible your clients attain their visas in advance, although they are available upon arrival
Baggage is restricted to 23kg per person on the domestic flights within East Africa. Softsided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles and on aircraft used within Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″ x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly recommended).
Driver/Guides will only stop at the shops/curios stall, which are recommended by Luitours and Safaris. We provide escort at no extra cost to accompany guests on shopping trips so as to help with recommendation and save.
- Children under the age of 12 sharing a room with two adults generally pay 50% – 70% of the rate quoted except on air, rail, safaris, adventure programmes or balloon safaris.
- Children under 7 are not permitted in any tree hotels and most tented camps. Some wildlife lodges and tented camps accommodate a maximum of 2 persons.
- Other restrictions may apply from time to time. Children rates are available on request.
The Company’s contract will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of Tanzania. Accordingly each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Tanzania courts to settle any dispute or matter arising under this contract.
From reservation details to cancellation policies, our Terms and Conditions aim to be your trusty travel companion, ensuring every step of your safari adventure is met with clarity and confidence. Ready to turn the page and embark on your booking with assurance? Here’s to a journey filled with anticipation and the promise of remarkable experiences. Happy booking!